Thursday, February 26, 2009

What would Voldemort do?

Have you ever been stuck in a situation where you just didn't know what to do?
Next time that happens stop and ask yourself: What Would Voldemort Do?

I hate unicorns (it's no secret), those ice-cream stealing, chest impaling love children of albino horses are nothing but trouble!

So next time you find that a unicorn is stealing your ice lollies, ask yourself: WWVD?
I would kill, nay, OBLITERATE the fucker! I'd drink its blood and use its horn for my more 'grotesque' hobbies (yes, I'm that evil!)



So my followers, next time you have an unsolvable dilemma ask yourself (better yet, ask me) WWVD?

I will post your seemingly impossible problems (along with my own seemingly malignant responses) here for all my followers to read and learn from.

Hugs & Kisses
You lord and master
Lord Voldemort

P.S. Remember: WWVD?

No comments:

Post a Comment